Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got my bronco inspected so now i can get some of this vacuum mess out of the way can straighten it up a bit. first off my egr is not hooked up to anything and i wanted to know where it should be hooked up too. I do have my vacuum routing sticker under the hood but all those damn tee's and y's and the 3 outlets here with 4 more on the other side crap gets me confused. there are 2 pluged off spots on my edelbrock 1406 carb (PIC) that the egr might go to. I've seen someone having a diagram of the vac lines routing thats maditory and one's that arn't but can't find it. I just want to run the must haves.

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/BIGT2317/626644.jpg

Travis

·
Registered
490 Posts
BIGT2317 said:
well i finally got my bronco inspected so now i can get some of this vacuum mess out of the way can straighten it up a bit. first off my egr is not hooked up to anything and i wanted to know where it should be hooked up too. I do have my vacuum routing sticker under the hood but all those damn tee's and y's and the 3 outlets here with 4 more on the other side crap gets me confused. there are 2 pluged off spots on my edelbrock 1406 carb (PIC) that the egr might go to. I've seen someone having a diagram of the vac lines routing thats maditory and one's that arn't but can't find it. I just want to run the must haves.

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/BIGT2317/626644.jpg

Travis
well from that picture. mandatory. screw the the egr system and all the emission crap. lmao. i ripped it all off. the one on the left goes to my ditributor. the middle goes to my pcv. the one on the right goes to my c6 tranny/modulator. thats it. simple done. ;-D btw i have a edelbrock intack. so youd have to plug alot of vacuum trees. look in my garage you should see a pic of my engine. if not know, then this weekend since im converting it to serpentine this weekend. youd never pass inspection with my way. otherwise your goign to be have that soup under the hood. i can prob get a picture of the diagram on my radiator support of you cant distinguise yours. others wise i believe the haynes has one. or maybe here
http://aarc.epnet.com/application/8576/8576.htm#8576R10_Bronco_Fiberglass_Roof.htm

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
4,413 Posts
I deleted my EGR but still have the smog pump. Also added Edelbrock 1406 carb. Which one are you using?

·
Super Moderator
29,856 Posts
I deleted my EGR but still have the smog pump. Also added Edelbrock 1406 carb. Which one are you using?
Yo Mom,
@BIGT2317
Last logged in here on Aug 13, 2014

@equivalent
Last logged in here on Sep 5, 2007

Will try to find time to look at their posts,

Reactions: BroncMom

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
4,413 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts