Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Full set of Eddie Bauer Tan Cloth seats. (Driver seat has hole from sliding in and out.) $300 OBO

2. Tan kick panel trim. $25 OBO

3. Outside Spare Tire Carrier. $150 OBO

4. Blue rear side trim panels. $40 OBO

5.Tan trim panels by the seat belts. $30 OBO

6. Tan Carpet Set. (Fairly good shape no big noticable holes) $75 OBO

Prices do not include shipping.

Could Be Possible For Me To Deliver to Houston area

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do not have the top trim. I have to get my hands on a camera. I'll try to get pics tonight.

·
Registered
51 Posts
carpet

so how good is that carpet? does it have the rubber mat on the drivers feet too? can you post a pic?

·
Registered
63 Posts
what does no noiticeable holes mean? where are the un noticable holes???also if u didnt post it what color?

·
Registered
63 Posts
also how big of a tire will the spare carrier hold and how hard is it to put one on a 85 that didnt have a spare carrier mount externally????

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know for a fact that a 36 will fit on it and Ive heard of bigger. I heard of people mounting them on a Bronc that didnt have one.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The carpet set is tan. The holes are from mounting a CB to the floor and running wires through. The one for the wires was covered by the center console in my truck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The carpet does have the rubber mat on the drivers side.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I still have the seats. They are coming out of an 86 so I dont see why they wouldnt work....... I'll get some pics up here in a second...

As soon as the seats and carpet are sold the top and Tailgate will be for sale as well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is some pictures of some of the stuff I posted. I also have an overhead shelf that has lighted mirror visors on both sides.
http://www.superford.org/?vID=109

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks for the pic. How much for that Front Brush Guard?? I live In alabama so if the price is right we man can meet up some where in Miss. :thumbup :beer

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well the grill guard is for a 96-98 Grand Cherokee so I dont think it will fit your bronco. Im asking $225 for it. its brand new just no bolts...

Think you might get the seats???? I'll be willing to meet you half way thats for sure.

·
Registered
537 Posts
yeah I am thinking about getting those seats. I hate the ones i have. They are the half back ones.. :shrug :banghead Those are just what I am looking for. What is the least you will take for them if I meet ya?

:toothless :beer

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Being that I'll be out of seats I dont want to take any less then $250 or $200 and your one lowbacks.... You'll be getting the back seat too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No sorry that tailgate is brand new from Ford. I got rearended and they couldnt find me a trim peice so they just gave me the money for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts