Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!!!! I just got front door speakers 6 1/2 inch and they are great. However I want the rear ones now and idk the size. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey all!!!! I just got front door speakers 6 1/2 inch and they are great. However I want the rear ones now and idk the size. Can anyone help me out.

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, built 357W, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
5,002 Posts
Hey all!!!! I just got front door speakers 6 1/2 inch and they are great. However I want the rear ones now and idk the size. Can anyone help me out.
Should be either 5x7 or 6x8, meaning either will work because they have the same bolt pattern. That’s what’s in the 87-91 anyway - I think it’s the same.

·
Super Moderator
29,093 Posts
Yo Nick,
Sizes in 78-96; Front doors are 6.5's; rear speakers are 6x8"s
Source: by spaustin (SOLD, spaustin889)

See more speaker sizes at All Car Speakers at Crutchfield
Such as 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers

Installation, Bedside, Sub Woofer Enclosure (Relocation) in an 86
Excerpt "Been wanting to move 8" mid ranges into the spots where my two subwoofers are. I was told I'd get by fine with one better enclosed woofer at the rear. Got this junkyard inner wall to practice on. Using a carpet knife I cut out the indent and saved it for a template.."
Source: by Sixlitre

Reactions: Nickc32

·
Registered
888 Posts
www.crutchfield.com will tell you what speaker sizes fit.
Just go to the site, click on car audio and then it'll ask you what vehicle you have.
Tell it, then it'll tell you what fits.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Reactions: BroncMom

·
Super Moderator
5,168 Posts
Should be either 5x7 or 6x8, meaning either will work because they have the same bolt pattern. That’s what’s in the 87-91 anyway - I think it’s the same.
Correct. They're 6x8 (or 5x7). The more common 6x9s won't fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts