Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May have a load of them coming in..looking to see if there is interest. These are new in the original ford box. I see the overseas reproductions going on ebay for around $90...interested if the price is less than $90? Ford's MSRP is $231.00

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As pictured..even has the bulb in it.

E9TZ13008C $231.90 $0.00 $172.53
Front lamps - Headlamp components - Headlamp assy - W/o trim
W/o trim Right 1987 - 1991
This item is Discontinued.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Will the chrome trim version be available. Or can you remove the trim from the old and install on the new? (never had mine out)

tim

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far they don't have trim, but I'd imagine you can swap over or they wouldn't sell it like this.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pricing them per light. A Chinese pair goes for like 200 something on ebay..I can't work miracles here.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure yet, I've got about 8 more skids to dig through..it's going to take some tme.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't have both sides yet. I've got about 8 skids to dig through. Who knows what else is in there but it's all mine. :) I'll keep you guys posted..I've never been known on here to not want to sell stuff..trust me.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, so I only have right side head lights. Some are chrome trim and some not. I'm going to drop the price to $65.00 each since I don't have pairs and it'll be harder to move them. Here's a pic of the chrome one. Shame I can't get both. Ford has these listed for 336.00.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wow those are gorgeous! Damn that is a shame you only got stuck with one side. My poor ol headlights looks like crap :cry

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dug through 19 crates of ford OEM stuff. I found the one part number ending in C and took 6 of them. I went back and found like 18 of them ending in E and I figured that was the other side. Nope. One chrome one not. I took all of it with me but they are all right side. You don't know how pissed I am because it's a hard sell when it's one side. If I had pairs they'd have been gone by now. Trust me, it's only the right side..I'm not lazy when it comes to sales so if I could find the other, I'd have it by now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts