Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 715 Posts

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I will be putting together a group buy for our new production bumpers. I need 10 sold to get you them at the best price I can. These are for the 87-96 broncos and f-series trucks (please specify year). Retail price is $825. FSB price is $725

This deal is for the front bumper only right now!
Rear bumpers and sliders available also upon request.

P.M. me if you are interested and I will get you the rest of the details.
Bumpers mount in the stock location and come unpainted.

Price includes:

2 light tabs on upper bar (additional light tabs are $10 ea)
2 D-rings mounts (2 D-rings are $30)

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
any chance for a pre 87 setup to come?

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Yeah. I am working on it but the body lines don't match.
im sure there's plenty of guinea pigs available :goodfinge

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got any pics of the 87-91 mounted up?
Nope not yet. Still looking for a guinee pig there too. The only real difference is the mounting location. The late models use a bracket on the frame and they are face mounted to it. The 87-91's mount on the side of the frame. Everything else is basically the same.

·
Too many broncos!
1,240 Posts
You can count me in on the group buy! Also rears, sliders and tranny armor! lol

Just let me know where to send the 3rd party out of state check!

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,781 Posts
Hey remember this thread? http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142608 I still have that money, turns out it was a fraud and the feds never came for me. I guess it really does pay to be nice and help foreigners.

Can you get me some pictures of how this POS mounts to the frame and also a couple from the top looking down on the winch box? I'd like to see how much room is in there for lights. Did you design it so the lights mount on top of the main hoop, or below it on either side of the winch?

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey remember this thread? http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142608 I still have that money, turns out it was a fraud and the feds never came for me. I guess it really does pay to be nice and help foreigners.

Can you get me some pictures of how this POS mounts to the frame and also a couple from the top looking down on the winch box? I'd like to see how much room is in there for lights. Did you design it so the lights mount on top of the main hoop, or below it on either side of the winch?
HA HA,

I love how you keep insulting my bumpers. First they are made in China and now they are POS's. The lights are designed to mount on top of the bar but I can put them on the bottom for you. I will get pics as soon as I'm by the bronco again. I have it parked at my dads place for a day or two while I am working. There shouldn't be any issue with the spring location vs. the frame mounts. The mounts are far enough forward to work without interfering with spring movement.

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can count me in on the group buy! Also rears, sliders and tranny armor! lol

Just let me know where to send the 3rd party out of state check!
Sounds good. As far as the check, as long as you make it out to cash, then cash it and put the cash in my hand, No problem

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,781 Posts
HA HA,

I love how you keep insulting my bumpers. First they are made in China and now they are POS's. The lights are designed to mount on top of the bar but I can put them on the bottom for you. I will get pics as soon as I'm by the bronco again. I have it parked at my dads place for a day or two while I am working. There shouldn't be any issue with the spring location vs. the frame mounts. The mounts are far enough forward to work without interfering with spring movement.
haha who said anything about a spring? And you know I'm just razzin' yah. I love this thing!

*EDIT* You should add your 78-79 bumper into this deal too; it might help get a couple more buys.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice Bumper hefty. I am interested but I will not be ready to buy for a couple of months still. Would you be able to take credit cards or are you not setup as a retail merchant?

Is there any way you can keep a running total going of how many members have committed?
I might hold off until you are almost at 10 and than pull the trigger. I know, I know, I am being a pain in the ass. Sorry for that.

1 - 20 of 715 Posts