Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT: 9/16/08 This is back for sale!

***Added new pics, scroll down to see***

Unsure at this time what brand this soft top is. It is the "Full Top Style", not the fastback style, or pickup bed style.

The top is older, but functional. Doesn't have any rips or tears in the canvas. A few of the snaps have pulled from the canvas, and a few of the zippers have pulled away as well. If your wife/mom/sister is good at sewing, you could have it back in shape in no time, otherwise just take it to a zipper repair place, etc, and they could do it for you.

The windows are tinted, and somewhat fogged from age. Few light scratches, etc. but nothing major.

As I said, overall it's a great top. Use it as-is, or have someone stitch a couple snaps back on, and stitch a few inches of zipper track back, and you'll have a really nice top.

Decided to keep my '95 as a "weekend warrior"/ beach truck, and it fits in the garage nicely, so really don't need a top for it. Would like to give you guys the chance at a soft top instead of it sitting around, and I can use the money to invest in a lift for the Bronco.

I will get much more detailed pics of the top itself tomorrow, showing mounting brackets, bows, etc. But for now, here is the best pic I have.

The top was not supported 100% in the pic. Does not sag that bad, I just didn't have the bows secured as they should be.

The mounting hardware does not bolt to the existing hard-top bolts. They mount to the railing with screws, and they have snaps mounted on them. Will get detailed pics tomorrow.

$350

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That price is a little high. I sold my soft top (same one as this one-- which is a KAYLINE), in better shape and with all brackets and snaps for $350. Good luck with the sale.
$350

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know someone here wants a soft top.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It just needs a couple things stitched back together.

I'll put it on Ebay if I can't sell it here, I just wanted you guys to get first dibs, but I'm not going to give it away.

If I can't sell it then I'll just take it to a Zipper shop and I'm sure they could fix it all for less than $100, then the only issue would be somewhat fogged windows. I have all of the hardware, bows, etc.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will also trade for a set of Mud Terrains. 33" or so. w/ or w/o rims.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are some better pics of the top for those interested.

As you can see, a few snaps have come off the soft top and remain "snapped", and also you can see where the zipper track needs to be sewed/stitched back where it seperated from the side panel.

No rips/tears, just a matter of doing some stitching to make it excellent.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
looks like an STC top to me :shrug

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
i'll vouch for him, he's very honest about his products, almost to a fault, and won't hide any information.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks stan because that is the only thing that makes me stay away from it.
Yeah.. I think there are either 3 or 4 screws that are screwed into the tailgate to hold down the snap-rail.

I feel your pain, I never wanted to drill into my '92 either when I had it.

This one I could care less about!

:beer

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back up for sale!

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Soft top is back up for sale.

Buyer ran into a little financial burden and was unable to complete the transaction. Top is back up for sale.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,916 Posts
shipping to 97702

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
shipping to 97702
It's gonna be about $30 + packaging and whatnot. Most likely I would send out the canvas seperate from the bows and hardware, I think that would be the most efficient way.

so I'd do it for $380 shipped. I'll take paypal or M/O, etc. Just let me know.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts