Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have not been on here in a while. I have been messing with my new mustang and it has drained all my money lol. I am going to try and sell my two broncos to try and get some of my money back. I will post pics a little later. Ok here goes. I have a 88 parts bronco that I used for its transmission and hard top. It still has dash and seats and everything else. I just got it for a good deal because it was a repo and I new the repo guy so he gave me a good deal. I drove it about 70 miles home so I know that the motor in it is good. I also have my 87 bronco that I have put alot of money into. It has pretty much brand new 39.5 iroks on it with black wheels. New crate 302 that probably has about 5,000 miles on it if that. Trans from the parts bronco. Has a 10.25 rear end. I haven't put it in 4wd in a while because the two ratios in the axles are different. 3.73's in front and 4.10's in the rear. I have moved the gas tank in side the cab for better clearance underneath. It has bbk headers and flowmaster exhaust. It needs a radio and some other stuff but I think it would be a great project to work on and is not far from being an awesome offroader. I have a winch that will go with it. A stronger p/s pump will come with it. Man I have so many parts that will come with it I can't remember them all. I haven't messed with it in a long time. For now you can watch an exhaust video I made with my car but you can see the bronco in the back ground. I got it out so it could enjoy some sun shine. It normal sits in a garage. I don't know how much to ask for. I have alot of money between the two. I guess I would take $3000 obo. Send me a pm and lets try to make a deal. I live close to Gainesville. I am about 3 exits north of the Mall of GA on 985. Please pm me and lets get these things gone. If you have questions please feel free to ask there is so much to tell about these two. Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkMHYE6mew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts