Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck being sold as a parts truck or project truck. It has an EFI 302 that needs head gaskets which I have. Comes with a complete top-end FelPro gasket set. It has 3 new 31x10.50s on it as well. It's a 4 speed truck with manual locking hubs. It runs and it movable. This is the truck I swapped the lift kit out of and swapped in my stock 95 XLT suspension. I was going to make a plow truck out of it but have way too many other projects right now. Price is $300 and you have to pick it up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow!

That's a great deal man this should go real quick!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost forgot. The Bronco looks to have brand new brake lines ran in the front of the truck. I think it was in the middle of being redone before I got my hands on it. It has good glass all the way around, good cap, rears, t-case, etc. The 4 speed has a super low first gear. Even with the blown head gasket it had more snot in first gear with the 35s on it than my 48k original mile 95 XLT with it's E4OD. It is also complete under the hood. Nothing seems to be missing.

Thanks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hard to think this 1 is not gone yet..<Bump>..

·
Registered
200 Posts
I would buy that sooooo fast if I were near PA. I am actually writing from chicago right now, which is probaebly the closest I'll be to PA for a while.

Had I seen this ad before my trip, I would've considered driving another few days to pick it up.

good luck with sale, SOMEONE BUY THIS!:beer

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
damn, i would be on that like a cat on a mouse if only i had 300 bones. looks like my ideal project bronco :(

wes

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have it. Buy it before I decide to rip the 4 speed, etc. out to stick it in my 95. I hate my E4OD.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
northeast, PA. Pike County.

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Wow I could part that and make a killing, wish it were closer. :cry

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well...I'm highly interested...How long wouldn't you mind it sitting around. I have to go back to PA to pick up my '86 sometime which may be past Dec. 14 th.?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mail sent.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still available.

·
Registered