Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an 88 XLT. Has a 302 with automatic transmission. I have been digging around the net but can't find any kind of specifications for this vehicle (like you see in today's car magazines). Anyone know the horsepower and torque ratings on these?

Also, any idea what kind of gain I can get with headers and a decent flowmaster exhaust?

I've seen some posts on MAP conversions. How much of a pain is this conversion, what all has to be replaced, and what kind of gain can you get? I've also seen throttle body spacers on e-bay. Do you get much hp gain from one of those?

·
Registered
75 Posts
specs??

I bought a Chiltons Book...it has all the vaccum and wiring diagrams AND alot of specs for yer truck. Look in yer local auto parts store. BEST way to go.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
broncodude said:
I bought a Chiltons Book...it has all the vaccum and wiring diagrams AND alot of specs for yer truck. Look in yer local auto parts store. BEST way to go.
Does it actually include the HP and Torque specs? I'm planning on getting the Chilton's, just not used to them having those specs in them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.