Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1988 ford bronco that i bought already lifted and modified. It has a 351 w with around 80,000 miles and was rebuilt in 2000 along with tranny. It has a 4inch skyjacker suspension lift with a 2inch body lift, has 35inch super swampers the two in the back are new and the ones up front are half tread. Has new power steering pump and gear, duel electric fans, accel coil, new battery, and alternator. Has headers with a new duel exhaust setup with flowmaster. Has all the aftermarket gages, monster tach,tranny temp,vaccum pressure, fuel pressure all the good stuff. Also has a perfect condtion soft top that comes with it. Has nice cd player and 6+9 speakers powered by a nice amp. four wheel drive works great, runs good and shifts good. Has some damage on passenger side door but nothing to bad. Also has a roll pan in the rear and a bull bar bumper on the front, even have a light bar with 2 lights i will throw in to. Im sure im forgetting something but look at the pics and ask all the questions you need. I am wanting $2000 or a good offer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.