Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to start my bronco the other aftenoon, and nothing. Hooked a jump box to it and nothing. With jumber cables hooked to my other vehicle it just bairley rolled over. My first thought was the starter had gone bad, but I pulled it yesterday afternoon and took it to the auto parts store and they did a check on it and said it works fine. I also started seeing some problems about a week ago with my turn signals not working all the time and heater fan working part of the time also. Any ideas? Could the problem possibly be the ignition swithch?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went thru and tightned and checked everything I could see yesterday, including the engine ground ect. I also replaced the positive side battery lead b/c it was broke. I initially hoped that this was my problem, but it wasn't.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I went thru and tightned and checked everything I could see yesterday, including the engine ground ect. I also replaced the positive side battery lead b/c it was broke. I initially hoped that this was my problem, but it wasn't.
Did you clean the grounds though?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts