Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am selling my 88 Ford Bronco Custom (black w/ red interior), 135,000 miles for $2k obo. It's an inline 6 5 speed with manual 4WD.

I am the original owner, and have all receipts for repairs (about 6k in repairs in the last few years), so it's good to go. Right now I have too many vehicles.

As this point in time, the only repair that I know about is the cruise control.

I'll send pics if you PM me (I need to work on uploading pics).

When I first purchased the vehicle (it spent 17 years in Houston), I had it "Ziebarted" (oil shot through the skins and rubberized undercoating). So, there is no body rust, not even in the tailgate. 75% of the miles are on the highway. It has never been involved in a wreck or experienced flood damage. I've changed the oil (mostly myself) religiously every 3 months. I have never towed anything in this vehicle, and seldom carried a load. I did just enough 4WD to keep it in shape, but nothing heavy.

The engine, tranny, and power steering pump are all original. The tire rack is interior.

2000 entire AC replaced (not retrofitted), emissions work.
2001 clutch work done (clutch set, master cylinder, slave cylinder, flywheel resurfaced). Oil pressure sending unit.
2004 Brake master cylinder, new L & R wheel cylinders
2004 Engine mounts replaced, 4 WD fron hub bearing repacked.
New steering gear box, brake booster, L inner tie rod replaced, both radius arm bushings, L & R wheel cylinders.
2005 Sender float and fuel pump assy replaced, entire cooling system replaced (radiator, heater core, fan clutch assy, water pump, all hoses);
new tires (BFG Rad T/A 235/70SR15). Resealed Transfercase output shaft and center carriage housing assembly. New battery. Front and rear U-joints. New windshield. 1 new cat, O2 sensor, exhaust valve (has passed Cali emissions). Serpentine belt, auto tensioner, power steering high and low pressure lines.

Cosmetics: I removed the Bronco seats, and replaced them with Ford Explorer velour seats. I removed the back seat to carry stuff. I had tabs welded on the interior cab to place a cargo net between the cab and the rear. I installed a headliner in the front cab, and have burgundy carpet in this vehicle.

Weatherstripping: Front doors exterior and tailgate exterior. Rubber gasket for tailgate window replaced.

New window tinting was installed in 2005.
And the tailgate window does work; I have an external battery/switch setup so that if the motor goes out the window can be dropped via the rear access panel.

Thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would love to have that bronco, but unfortunately i'm stuck in georgia until september. I'll be back in Reno then, if you still have it, i would be very interested. If you happen to sell it, no worries, here's a bump for ya!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Fer sale

elcali said:
OK, $1500 obo. I've put 6k into it in the last few years. TIA.

:thumbup Heh man sent ya a PM yesterday about your bronco.... send me info on how to contact ya!!!!! Feel comfortable with me driving across the states back to Va.????? HMR-RSQ:rockon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts