Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..I just bought this 1988 Bronco 5.8L v8 EB ..like half of the fuses are missing and i dont have a fuse layout diagram as there is no fuse panel cover. The only way i can start the truck is to pop the hood and use a piece of copper pipe and touch together both ends of the screws coming out of the solenoid!! lol!! ..This is fun! NOTTT ..So if any1 can upload a copy of there fuse layout that ould be very helpful! or direct me 2 a page with the layout! I checked tha haynes manual and I tried scouring the net with no luck!! Thanx a million!

·
Super Moderator
26,313 Posts
yo!
88 Bronco Fuse Chart Source: by Jem270 at SuperMotors.net

Fuse Block pic in an 88
Source: by Jem270 at SuperMotors.net

Thank JEM when you see him here

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx a million!! sryy it took so long 2 reply in new here n i couldnt find this damn post but thanx dude!!

·
Super Moderator
26,313 Posts
thanx a million!! sryy it took so long 2 reply in new here n i couldnt find this damn post but thanx dude!!

yo, yw; thank JEM too; he did the work in posting it up.

Use the advanced search function to find your post(s)... by week, month..etc..
:thumbup

·
Registered
1 Posts
..I just bought this 1988 Bronco 5.8L v8 EB ..like half of the fuses are missing and i dont have a fuse layout diagram as there is no fuse panel cover. The only way i can start the truck is to pop the hood and use a piece of copper pipe and touch together both ends of the screws coming out of the solenoid!! lol!! ..This is fun! NOTTT ..So if any1 can upload a copy of there fuse layout that ould be very helpful! or direct me 2 a page with the layout! I checked tha haynes manual and I tried scouring the net with no luck!! Thanx a million!
ive had the same problem on my bronco its an 88 bronco its 302 version 5.0 but i was wondering have you figured out solution to this problem

·
Registered
129 Posts
RATS!! I've got the latest blue cover edition. So Ebay is probly the best place to find the earlier version as long as the seller can verify it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts