Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am going back to school and need money so I must sell my Bronco, that I pretty much just finished building. Its an 88 rebuilt 351w and C6, SAS with a Dana 44, 9"rear end, New Paint Red with Black top, 39" Truxus AT'S with less then a 1000miles, gears, new carpet, runs great doesn't miss a beat. new battery, bearings, everything, Over 6k invested not including time involved, asking 6k or best offer. I will try to have pics up early this week, or can email some. I am located in Suffolk Va.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bmp

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will send pics tomorrow camera is at work, will also try and get them posted up here to.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ruthlessbronco said:
pics and all the info you can give me about it...what gears lockers etc...to [email protected] cash in hand...and looking to buy another fsb ...
Pics sent to everyone, if you guys could post them up here I would greatly appreciate it, I start school March 13, so trying to get it sold by then. Also truck has dual electric fans, and I can get the windows tinted how ever you would like them for free.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pics

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for posting those pics, sorry about the quality, they were off my camera phone. I have a few more also.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gotta keep it at the top

·
Registered
952 Posts
damn thats a big truck! bump for a fellow 88er.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
morning bump

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Evening guys

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
e

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Friday bump

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sent you a pm back

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks, for the compliments guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sold

SOLD...took a greyhound bus from Charlotte, NC up to Suffolk and picked up the bronco today then drove it back home to Boone, NC. Very sweet ride.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts