Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center console
$25 plus shipping
I have a tan center console from my '88 Bronco up for sale for $25 plus shipping. The console is in good condition, in that it isn't cracked, doesn't have any major gouges, and the latch, hinges, and cable stop are all there and work well. The exterior color is not faded, but does have some small dirty spots that don't seem to want to wash off. It does have a lock on the latch, but I do not have the matching key. I can ship this through USPS or UPS your choice. I can also meet for a local pick up if you're in the area. If you'd like pics, PM me with your e-mail addy and I'll shoot them out to you. Also, if you'd like to speak directly to me, pm me and I'll shoot you my phone number. Just don't give it out to the local hotties! :toothless
Boston, MA:
01731:
Will you Ship? Yes:
Method of shipment USPS/UPS--your choice.:
Payment method PayPal, or MO:
Other info:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not real sure, but hopefully someone will chime in on how much it has been. The console only weighs about 3-5 pounds, but the size of the box it'd fit in might add some minor cost. If you're interested, I'll run it in to the post office tomorrow to get a rough idea.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
nick sent you an email at your .mil addy. let me know brotha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts