Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item:'88 Custom Bronco
Price:$300 O.B.O.
Description: I have a '88 Custom here up for grabs to the first person who can pull it out of my yard for $300 O.B.O., i believe all thats wrong with it is the fuel pump, but thats all.
  • 4.9 Inline 6
  • Manual Tranny
  • Straight Frame
  • Ran a week ago, three days before i bought my new bronco
  • Minimal Rust
  • All Body Panels are good
  • Tailgate is gone, and front seats, but other than that its a complete truck
Well thats all the descriptive parts about it, it will be a great truck for someone to use for parts, or to fix up a little and have a good mud truck even i guess. oo and one moe problem is that the rear ring and pinion is not good, but it will stil move around fine, with a little jump in it.

I am gonna be honest i would love to keep the truck, but my parents said i can only keep one or the other, and i feel beings that right now my other truck runs good, and has less miles it woud be the best one to keep. So this one has to go as soon as possible, i think i have a week to get rid of it, so make an offer, and oo yea its pickup only..

Location (City):Hammonton, NJ
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):08037
Will you Ship? (Y/N):No!!

Payment method:Looking for cash hopefully, but i guess i could accept a check if needed
Other info:If you have any questions bout this truck call me at (609)704-9654

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRICE DROP $200 it has to go really fast, if you want any parts off of it, just give me a message, and i will work withu, becasue no one wants it as a whole. so it can go in pieces, as long as u can pick up the pieces..

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know you siad you didn't want to ship anything, but would you mail the wiring harness that goes between the injectors to the four or so connectors that are located on the drivers side fender well? If so, how much do you want for it?
Thanks,
Lonnie
Frankfort, IN 46041

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well everybody, i went new ways with this truck, i decided to go strictly to parting it out.. so anyone looking for parts just go to the parts sale page, and request what u want to pick up, oo and 3006banger i wish i could sell u that wireharness, but i have no way of shipping, i cant get to a post office, or anything, i am 16, and my parents wont let me ship anything, sorry..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts