Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all. I'm selling my 1988 full size bronco. It has 115,000 miles on the clock, 351, automatic tranny, and 4 wheel drive. Has towing package. I have all the records on this bronco from the day it rolled off the truck, original window sticker, etc. A father and son owned this locally, and I bought it from them last year. AC blows cold, shifts and runs smoothly, clean interior
The bad: It'll need new tires in a few thousand miles and has some obvious body rust in the usual places. The tailgate window doesn't work. There is a new motor installed in the tailgate, but it still doesn't work. I guess a switch is bad or something?

I'm asking 1000 bucks. I'm located near Carbondale IL. I'll have some pics up later today or this evening.
PM me with Q's or email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
826 Posts
definately interested in the pictures. how bad is the rust?

·
Registered
826 Posts
sent ya a pm.

·
Registered
826 Posts
can you get some pictures of the underside, the tailgate from the inside(like the bottom of the tailgate), the botton inside of the doors, and a couple shots of under the hood? thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can you get some pictures of the underside, the tailgate from the inside(like the bottom of the tailgate), the botton inside of the doors, and a couple shots of under the hood? thanks!
Yup, I can do that. Probably not today, I'm actually working today. If not this evening, I'll get some shots for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
826 Posts
thanks! would you drive it on an 8 hour trip? even with expensive gas...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO, I definitely would not drive it on an 8hr trip with 2.85 per gallon gas. At a buck or so a gallon, I wouldn't hesitate.
If you're wanting to know if I'd trust it on an 8hr trip......without a doubt I would. With proper maintainence and care, that truck has lots of good life left on it.

·
Registered
826 Posts
NO, I definitely would not drive it on an 8hr trip with 2.85 per gallon gas. At a buck or so a gallon, I wouldn't hesitate.
If you're wanting to know if I'd trust it on an 8hr trip......without a doubt I would. With proper maintainence and care, that truck has lots of good life left on it.

haha, up here it's just a little higher than that, right under the $3 mark. thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts