Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Figured about 3-4" more lift to clear the 44's. Scored almost new 4" front springs off facebook for $100. Also order 4" blocks for the rear. I wasn't really planning on running blocks but these are pretty stout. And the ubolts run through them so i feel pretty good about them. Also ordered a high steer arm from sky. And some longer brake lines. Still need to order gears. Probably going 5.38 and a bluetop steering box. And im debating on ruffstuff disc brake conversion on the sterling.

·
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Got the rear blocks in and sits pretty level. Im not really feeling the block and shim setup. Might go with a bigger shackle on the rear and get rid of the shim. Or just get someone to relocate the perches for me. Ignore the white paint along the bottom. Thats just a half ass first coat. Eventually going to repaint the whole truck.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Dude this is probably my favorite thread/build with all the details. I’m starting/I’ve started my “I can’t fab or weld for shit” build. A lot of sky manufacturing parts and a ton of mistakes early. A lot of help from @BigBlue 94 which will save me a lot of time and money down the road.

Thanks for all your hard work on this man.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,958 Posts
Did I hear my name? Glad I could help, but I dont know what I did!?

As for this thread here, whoa, BIG things are happening and I like it

·
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Dude this is probably my favorite thread/build with all the details. I’m starting/I’ve started my “I can’t fab or weld for shit” build. A lot of sky manufacturing parts and a ton of mistakes early. A lot of help from @BigBlue 94 which will save me a lot of time and money down the road.

Thanks for all your hard work on this man.
Thanks man. Im in the same boat. No fab skills and no welder. Lol. Im glad i found out about sky. They make a project like this so easy! Skys crossover steering kit should be delivered tomorrow. :D

121 - 140 of 151 Posts