Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Why do you want to see my
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
So i haven't done much the past week or two. But i did get tired of looking at the blue so i changed it up a bit. Its just a crappy spray can job. No prep work. Lol. Hoping by this time next year body work will be done and it will get a professional paint job.

Also ordered ebay black housing clear lense headlights.

·
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Holy crap, FINALLY! its about time the aftermarket finally started making housings!

How do they fit? Are they any good or junk?
Theres actually a few different options you can get. Not a bad price either.
They fit pretty decent. Bolted right in. No modifications needed. They even came with the bulb retainers which mine were missing. I havent adjusted them yet or even turned on the headlights yet. But i think they look pretty good. Especially with the gray now.

Attachments

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,509 Posts
I found 5 different styles. Clear/chrome & clear/black, and then 3 variants of the DRL: clear/chrome, clear/black, and smoke/black. Not a big fan of the DRLs but i like the ones you got.

i cant decide if i want them though; i know the XLs didnt have the trim around the housings, but i feel like these are lacking something by not having the trim there.

·
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
I know what you mean about the trim. Definitely looks like its missing something. Mine needed to be replaced and i thought these were decent for the price. I also have a set of old school smoke headlight covers that i will be painting to match the body. So during the day, not going to be able to see the headlights anyway. Lol. And i have slotted taillight covers thatll be going on.

Im going to replace the led lights with 6" round lights and kc covers. Also putting the factory bumper back on with a brush guard and wrap around headlight guards. If i could find a warn enforcer that would be awesome. Trying to go to the old school 90's lifted truck look.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts