Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this all started with this truck back in 2005. my dad and uncle started WEEKEND 4 WHEELERS when i was a kid and i fell in love with 4wds. i bought this truck for 800 bucks, put a motor in it and wheeled the crap out of it. got married had a beautiful redheaded lil girl and had to sell it for a car......:(

dont know whos rig this is but i saw it about 4 years ago and have been hooked on the broncos ever since. (if this is ur rig i love it!!!)

89 bronco. bought this thing feb of last year. drove it for about a month but only on 15min drives to and from work. drove it to the south side of town one day (about 22 miles) and my oil gauge was fluttering. bought a manual gauge and had about 5psi at 55mph. so i pulled the motor....

the day i got it

and about a month later

so i sent the block into mission, had them do the machine work and got it back and painted it lime green

went to city motors and traded in my heads for some new high output heads jamminzz

took it to my brother inlaws and started puttin this thing together

puttin it in the truck

the bs crew

and now

just bought a new winch and some lights and picked up the grille guard for 20 bucks!!:rockon

o yeah and i just bought 2 33/12.50r15 duratracs and love them in the mud

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. i got 2 lil girls and a wife. 2 dogs and bills up to my ears. so this will be a slow built. future plans i want to get rid of the 8.8 and the ttb for a 9" and dana 44 or some f250 axles. i will be building some rock sliders soon. and im gonna trash that rear bumper for something that wraps around for more protection

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she runs like a brand new truck. shifts great and with these new tires im super happy with the "red headed step child". next project is the windows. some motors work (2) but the gears are worn out and the driver door is out completely, then i got to get the a/c leak fixed. after that i wanna find a parts bronco with 3.55s so i can get rid of these 3.08s. then....... lift kit time!!! 4" rough country. im on a budget!!

as for the engine drop day... yeah my club members where gonna come help but they got lost that morning mudding and one got stuck and they all showed up late. of course by that time there wasent much left to do but they did their parts. one tightend the flywheel bolts, exhust, ect while others drank beer and pointed..

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
since i used the cig lighter to wire my cb radio in the ash tray area. my wife has been on my butt about putting in another cig lighter for her cell phone charger. so here it is

i wired it to the fuse box

grounded it here

this is where the cb ended up and i love it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts