Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the largest tires size I can put on a stock non lifted bronco, with no rubbing and normal operation?
thanks guys :)
Chris :rockon
Also crazy question, the bronco I have is on bloccks now, what is the stock tire size? It is at a friends house and once I get wheels on it I can drive her off...
email me
[email protected]

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
I put 33/12.50s on my 89 had no problems but there is a nice thread all about this stuff called lift and tire info. I would suggest using search.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
Search No0b

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Where's Gack when we need to teach this noob to search?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey is a buddy of mine, cut him a little slack. I got him the info. He was not using the right wording, so he came up with the wrong threads.
Teufey:chili:

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Teufelhunden93 said:
Hey is a buddy of mine, cut him a little slack. I got him the info. He was not using the right wording, so he came up with the wrong threads.
The internet tried to hurt him so he called for back up :doh0715:

·
Registered
273 Posts
This was your very first post, ever.

Teufelhunden93 said:
:cry

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wuflsden said:
What is the largest tires size I can put on a stock non lifted bronco, with no rubbing and normal operation?
thanks guys :)
Chris :rockon
Also crazy question, the bronco I have is on bloccks now, what is the stock tire size? It is at a friends house and once I get wheels on it I can drive her off...
email me
[email protected]
Tire size? See this thread:
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17022

As for the stock tire size, there is a sticker on the door frame that has the VIN number, GVRW, stock tire size, Recommended air pressure, etc. My '89 XLT came with 31x10.5.

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
i think i just popped a blood vessel...
why the hell cant these noobs learn from others mistakes... USE THE FAWKING SEARCH
ace

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I'm not a newb, but even searching I can't find the answers I'm looking for. (But then again it's cause I'm trying to do custom stuff) :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I've got 11.5"x32" Yokohama Geolanders on my Bronco. They rub on tight turns. I would've got 10.5"s, but they didn't make them in my tire. Very little road noise. Most noise from engine being at 3kRPMs and no cats and duals with just glasspacks.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
I've successfully fit 44x16 boggers on mine stock height with no fender trimming

·
Registered
656 Posts
my truck has bigfoot tires. Stock Lift.

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
well spectre... its custom- you might not find answers to questions for designs you think of in your head...

but- the noobs shoul dknow how to search... especially after all the grilling we put them through on these posts...
ace

1 - 20 of 23 Posts