Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's the deal. i have a 89 bronco, xlt with a 302 and aod. it has a 4 inch lift and 33 procomp all terrains( they only have about 5k miles on them but they are cosmetic blems). it has a new gas tank. it also has gibson shorty headers. true duals. no cats. replaced tps about 1 year ago,(no problems since). no smog pump. it has typical rust on tailgate(about 3inches by 8 inches). the interior is very nice. power windows work, rear window works. power door locks work but the actuator on pass. side keeps coming out of the clips inside the door. it has keyless entry, remote start and alarm. it also has a kenwood am/fm cass with removable faceplate. it also has a 10 disc kenwood changer in the console. the a/c is cool?, not ice. i melted the plastic vacuum canister against the header and now it blows out the defrost whenever you accelerate. once again the a/c is cool, not ice.(has been converted to r134 and does have a full charge but is cool, not ice). some more problems are that the rear main leaks, needs replacement asap. the rear axle seals leak into the brake drums. had the ball joints and tie rods replaced about a year ago(used moog parts). i sometimes get codes for the egr, but currently ignore them. the truck is a little weak with the 33's and stock 3.55 gears but thats to be expected(needs 4.11's). the top is in great shape. i quit driving it about a month ago , started smoking due to oil leaking from rear main. will start and run and drive. overall a nice truck with some typical ford issues. no longer have the desire to mess with truck but do not want to watch it rot away. would like about 2k but would consider REASONABLE offers. it woould need to be picked up . am considering putting on ebay but thought i would throw it out here first. located in callahan florida. can take more detailed photos if wanted.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here are a few more pictures if anyones interested. will be heading to local trading post or ebay soon. thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i put it on ebay last night. started bidding at 1500.00 but no bids yet . could end the auction early if somebody wants the truck. would really like to get at least 1500 cash. let me know, i can't end the auction once i get a bid

1 - 12 of 12 Posts