Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saddly up for sale is my Bronco. Its an 1989 Eddie Bauer.Blk\tan It just had a brand new 5.0 302 engine put in so far theres less than 1k on it.I have all the paper work for it, new engine flex plate,oil pan, pickup, pump, and pacesetter headers.4x4 works great, manual hubs, an t case. There is small rust over the rear wheel wells. and surface rust on bottoms of the doors but nothing major. The hood does have a dent on it. Has a billet grill.
Yes the rear glass goes up and down fine.Tailgate does have rust on the bottom. It needs a muffler and the passanger side flage to connect y pipe to the header rusted so had to be cut off so it need a new flange to hook up the y pipe completly. Interior is in good shape and tan. $2800 obo Im located in Falmouth, Cape Cod , Mass..... pictures in sig.
http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/showmedia.php?id=279364

email [email protected]

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would sell it for $2200 now,rear drive shaft just broke today before the u joint but nothing else. $2200 and its yours, but i dont think you were serious, i really need the money for bills an a smaller car i cant afford my rig with my pay checks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts