Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will post pics asap,,
1989 eddie bauer,,,351 v8 58000 miles all orig miles,,4 inch lift 33x12.5 x15 bf goodrich all terrain lots of meat left,,ice cold air ,, has diamond plate side steps,,white sun visor with lights,,cd stereo with 1000 watt sony xplode amp no rear speakers,,typical rust for a bronco over rear wheelwells and bottom of doors, newer rust free tailgate from a later year painted with rust bullet,,rear window works 100% ran new switch and wires ,,front end compleatly rebuilt during the winter also new steering box and shaft ,,other odds and ends in engin change to new ,,,hiflow cat and dual flowmaster exaust from the muffler back,,new yolks put in driveshafts ,,4x4 works 100% new warn manual hubs ,,front seat has the typical problem of the stands being cracked but no fear i have 2 new front eddie bauer bronco seats that are in awesome conditon that i will throw in,,might need motor mounts,,the fan shourd is cracked but i also have a new one ,,no carpet in rear trunk area ,, but i have a unused carpet mat for rear still unused in package ,, interior is somewhat clean ,,i have some extra parts laying around ill include also,,has homemade k&n intake that can use a new filter,,truck starts and runs 100% i used it for the last 2 years or so only on weekends to move dj equipment
,,i was going to fix it up but i need to get rid of it now,,,truck is the same one that is pictured at in my sig but the pic is about 2 yrs old
truck runs big and strong just like a bronco should ,, perfect to fix up ,many many new parts,
its red and tan two tone any questions email me and put bronco in subject line at [email protected],,truck is located in new york
make me a decent offer

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any one this is a shme to let go ,,i dont wanna get rid of it but i dont have a place to keep it anymore and it has to go,,ill take any decent offer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.