Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 4inch rouch country suspension lift and 3 inch body lift want to upgrade to a 6inch suspension wondering if i would need new shocks? also does anyone have pics of a 9inch lift on 35's or 36's...

·
Registered
204 Posts
i think 35's or 36's would look small on a 9" lift, 35's look almost normal on my truck with about a 5" lift, but i can fit 38's.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Have a 4inch rouch country suspension lift and 3 inch body lift want to upgrade to a 6inch suspension wondering if i would need new shocks? also does anyone have pics of a 9inch lift on 35's or 36's...
9" of lift is a LOT for 35" tires. You only need 6" of lift for that... you should get upgrade to the 6" lift, and ditch the gay body lift.

·
Registered
453 Posts
yea i was guna pull myne out and decided its not comin off till the body falls off

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,685 Posts
Here ya go - 6+3 & 35" MTRs

It looked alot better when i stepped up to the 36*13.5 iroks

It was a bit excessive, but it did the job. I actually just removed the body lift over the fall. Not that it would help much cuz it looks totally different now than it does in these old pics anyway :toothless

Oh and yes you will need new shocks all around. Youll have to get it re-aligned as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts