Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an offroad style bumper for my truck since after an incident wth a tree I dont have one. Ironically Im inlove with the one on the top left corner of this page, in the FSB symbol. Anyone know who sells these bumpers? Even broncograveyard has some but not really that style.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
416 Posts
Heftyfabworks.com

·
Registered
124 Posts
thank you, to bad the bumper is perfect but actually cost more then I paid for my truck.
they aren't cheap but if you have some fab skills you can make your own. Many steel suppliers have a reminance pile that you can pick up nice pieces without having to buy a full sheet or a lot of tube. Check out the fabrication forum and look through peoples builds, find someone in your area and see if anyone can help or teach you if you dont have alot of fab experience.

·
Registered
18 Posts
does anyone have plans, measurements and pics of custom bumpers (front/rear)that they would like to share

·
Registered
44 Posts
There is a sticky dedicated to it in the Fab forums.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
built this for under 70 bucks

and built this one for 34 bucks

I would suggest building your own if you have the fab skills. that way you can get EXACTLY what you want and you pay about 300% less. but like stated above...check out the fabrication section

1 - 8 of 8 Posts