Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!! This forum is a great place and I was just wondering if you guys could help me with a couple questions. Firstly, I'm considering the purchase of a '90 eddie bauer fsb with a 5-speed. It has a few trail boo boos (crushed door, passenger quarter panel needs replacing, rear bumper is mia, etc.), a 3 inch body lift, fairly new all terrain tires (either 32's or 33's), I'm not sure on the mileage because the odometer doesn't work anymore..but it's been taken care of, and the interior is in great shape. I was just wondering if around 2000 was a fair price or not? The engine has been redone and it comes with replacement parts...just not put on :(.....Thanks!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
'90 eddie bauer fsb with a 5-speed. ( did they come with a 5 speed??

crushed door, passenger quarter panel needs replacing, rear bumper is mia, etc,but it's been taken care of........??? (ill sell ya my bumper, dirt cheap....)

for 2 G that dosent sound bad, I have the same truck but it is an Automatic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I'm almost sure like 100% that it is an eb....it's got the whole blue/tan look going on too...guess I'll have to double check on it. Anyways.....thanks for the info, I'll get back to you on that bumper...how much for shipping to 62919? It's in southern IL...wayyyy southern...lol.

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
I didnt think the EB did blue/tan. It was always black/tan and dark red/tan. Let alone it having a 5 speed... :shrug

If it runs right, I'd jump on it.

K

·
0 Posts
you might want to look into spending the extra 50 or so dolllars and taking it to a specialized mechanic first to get a good checkup on it... im on my 4th used car in 3 years cause of not doing that!

oh, and welcome to fsb... post some pics of yourself, i mean your ride! :thumbup

·
Registered
331 Posts
What Kenny is saying is true. I wanted a Bronco very badly and I found one I wanted and I dropped off at a shop and had them go thru it for $100. They called me later and give me a laundry list of things that were wrong with it. I decided not to get get it and they only ended up charging me $30 because they didnt have much time in it. Saved me 3g's...well worth the cost and time.

K

·
0 Posts
glad you saved 3 g's, cause that is EXACTLY how much i payed in replacing shit that went wrong in the 2 months i've had it - and i paid 3400 for mine... DO IT!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok...thanks guys! sounds like a plan......I may be crazy but I'm actually a *cough* jeep chick....well ex-jeep chick. I played a little too hard in my '96 :shrug :banghead cherokee (4.5" lift, 31x10.50 mt's) one night and ended up giving it permanent damage :( So now I'm in the market for a good full size bronco so I can go topless (legally) in the summer...lol....thanks for all of the info.....and if you know of any good deals in the southern IL region or in the Starkville, MS area....let me know, ok?

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
saray2004 said:
It has a few trail boo boos (crushed door, passenger quarter panel needs replacing, rear bumper is mia, etc.), a 3 inch body lift, fairly new all terrain tires (either 32's or 33's),

a vehicle that already has damage is an advantage when off roading as you should well know...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts