Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i just aquired a 85 bronco with a smashed front. A guy i work with is giving me a 90 f150 parts truck. I was wondering if the front clip would fit directly or need modification? If it would work at all. And will the steering column work as well? Thanks

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
:beerthe front clip is usually from the cab forward, like the fenders, hood, grill, and bumper. and idont know if all the bolt holes will line up perfectly but it should be close. and you will need to get some shims to align the fenders with the doors, to make it look right. and if i left something out im sure someone will let us know!:beer

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
the only thing you'll have to watch for is the lower rear fender mount. I'm not positive if a 90 is a bolt hole or a tab, but 80-86 is a bolt that holds the bottom of the fender to the underside of the cab, if you were to lay flat on your back you'd be looking at the bolt head.

92-96 uses a tab in that spot that attaches the fender to the "side" of the cab, if you crouch down you'd be looking at the bolt head

87-91 I'm not sure which style it used, but it'll be obvious once you look at it.

·
Super Moderator
25,754 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts