Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale here is my 1990 Ford Bronco with custom paint. It has a 302 V8 with the 5-speed manual transmission. The body has 193300 miles and 4 year old engine has around 7000 miles. I have paperwork on the engine. In the last 4 years I have put in a new starter, a new radiator, a 130 amp alternator, IAC Sensor, a new waterpump, locking hubs, and a full custom exhaust. The exhaust has Summit Shorty Headers, Bassani Off-Road Y-pipe, a 3-inch Hi-Flow Catalytic Convertor, and a Hooker Muffler. All the tubing is 3 inches. It also has a $300 Kenwood Head/Unit in it and new speakers front and back. I also just had the front brake lines and hoses replaced.

There is little rust on the body, some is starting the show on the rear wheel wells. The undercarriage does have rust. The tailgate is in good condition but could use a new window motor as it is slow to roll up. There is also a small dent in the front passenger fender you can see in one of the pictures. It does need a new fuel tank as it has rusted out.

I haven't driven it in a while and it needs to go! $1000 or best offer.

·
Registered
372 Posts
What kind of rust does it have on the undercarrage? How bad is it? Can you send any pics of problem areas? What does the truck need?

You are catching my eye here and MIGHT just make me want to sell my Tbird.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try and get undercarriage pics in the next few days, though it might not be til Friday.

It does need a fuel tank and might need a TPS sensor. The RPM's were fluctuating slightly before I stopped driving it. The rust is spread throughout the undercarriage, but it isn't bad enough to put any holes anywhere.

Also, when I went to check on the truck, I found out the radio was stolen and am trying to locate a stock radio at the moment, but my time is limited.

Any offer will be considered, no trades though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts