Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I may sell this, as I'm looking at a ramcharger, or, I just plain old like the bodystyling of the 86 bronco's, and am considering purchasing an older bronco if I don't get this ramcharger.

My bronco is carfax clean, and has a verified original 118k miles. It's got black paint on grey interior, which is hard to find, more or less. Interior is clean as hell, except for the dr side seat, and partially the pass seat. As well, it comes with an extra dr side door panel.

It's got NO rust, and seems to never have been in an accident as well as I can tell.

It currently has a brand new steering box, (good quality box) and newerish steering shaft/rag joint. Steering is pretty tight for a full size bronco.

It's daily driveable, and has current cali tags. Suspension is stock. It does have 33x12.5x15 tires on nice aftermarket wheels, but I "may" or may not keep those.

I've got a factory style rollbar for it, which hasn't been installed yet.

Additionally, the e4od is rough in this thing, though it's holding up well. Included is an extra e4od trans that I haven't installed yet that I personally pulled from a working parts truck.

I'm thinking $2500ish

oh yea, hedman long tubes with a flopro muffler, and modified y pipe. I'll include oem stock exhaust manifolds, and an extra cat and parts of a stock y pipe.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$2100 even if I keep the wheels/tires and put on normal ones. I'll still throw in the rollbar and extra transmission and exhaust stuff.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
buy it, part it out, you'll surely get your $ back. Motor runs great. Would be a shame to part out a nice vehicle, but there is a million of them out there anyhow.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
B-man said:
V8?? Ya got a roll bar in that thing?? Damn, that would sure look nice in the wife's bronco man..:thumbup
the rollbar is sitting on the side of the house. I haven't installed it yet, I was planning on just throwing it in "if" it sells at the right price.

Hell, I'll sell the bronco at or under 2 grand, but I keep all the goodies, including the extra trans, rollbar,wheels/tires, etc. then I'd sell off the rollbar, and all that stuff.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ptack1 said:
Where are you located. If you keep the rollbar, i may buy it.
i'm in corona, ca. I'll keep you guys notified what happens

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Don't be a lil bitch sellout.. fix the tranny and get on with it. :)

Though I could use the rollbar as well.. :p

If anyone needs a pre 87 factory rollbar I have one for sale for 50 bux.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spectre said:
Don't be a lil bitch sellout.. fix the tranny and get on with it. :)

Though I could use the rollbar as well.. :p

If anyone needs a pre 87 factory rollbar I have one for sale for 50 bux.

isn't that specifically a 78/79 unit? Mine came from an 86, and looks completely different than yours.

I'm gonna fix it, see my other thread :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bonzai said:
you are running long tubes right, well how do you pass CA emissions with those?

when I bought the truck, he had JUST smogged it, a few weeks prior. I won't need a smog till end of this year or beginning of next.

I'm not too worried about it, as I'm assuming, so long as it'll pass functional (it does have an o2 and one cat) that all I have to do is find someone to overlook the visual right? We'll see.

worst comes to worst, I have stock exhaust manifolds from the previous parts truck, I'd just have to come up with an oem y pipe, then take it into smog.

I'm more worried about smogging my stang when I get it running. It's an 86 stang with an 97 explorer gt40p 5.0 engine with full exhaust and bolt ons, converted from obd2 to the fox eec IV style, and not running any smog bypass tubing. It'll pass functional no problem, but we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
v8only said:
isn't that specifically a 78/79 unit? Mine came from an 86, and looks completely different than yours.

I'm gonna fix it, see my other thread :)
Ya I saw yer other thread.. I still had to post here though. :)

Oh yea.. it's only a 78/79 only.. dee dee dee on me.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'll take the roll cage if it fits my truck and if noone above takes it.??? So in other words, i got no chance on getting it!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got a guy seriously interested in my truck call me yesterday. Although I could get close to 3 grand from him, i've finally decided that I don't think I could buy a better truck then what I currently have for 3 grand. I'm gonna keep it all and install that rollbar into my bronco soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.