Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright here it goes, :cry (i almost feel sick to my stomach having to list this because i don't want it to go), i have a 91 bronco nite for sale in eastern pa. i traded this truck for my 86 GT about 7 mos. ago and i really need a pick-up. from what i hear from people nite broncos were only supposed to be made in 92 and through research on the net i have only seen two others and one of the two was listed in this area about two years ago and i think that the one is the one i got. i tried researching through ford to find out prod. numbers but they can only tell me how many how many broncos were made a certain year but not how many were nite trucks.

NEW PRICE $2600!!!

driveline: injected 351 and e4od push button od which works real nice. the motor and trans were rebuilt together around 25,000 miles ago, i saw the paper work when we went to look at the truck for the trade and when the truck was delivered to me i was supposed to get that and some extras with it but tha a**hole owed me money with the trade and stopped answering calls and e-mails, bridgestone dueller mt 32's (brand new), 4wd works good, manual case, auto hubs.

the truck: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rhame...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

180,000 miles but is one of the most solid broncos i have ever seen for that age, and runs and drives excellent,black(obviously), grey interior (very nice cond. except for typical small tear in driver seat), brand new windshield which i have the warranty paper work through safelite, p windows, p locks, cruise (works), kenwood cd player, brand new front pad as of 2 weeks ago,new rear window switch from ford, class 3 hitch, k&n panel filter, and custom 3" exhaust (which i have to finish so it exits because right now it exits under the truck and you tend to smell a little funny after drivin it), and 3" body lift. only negs i can think of is the tear in the seat and very small amount of rust along quarter lip and the bottom of the quarter on the other side and a bubble at the front lip of the hood, but i can fix that in order to make a deal work. i stopped down at the ford dealer down the street the other day to see a friend and one of the techs was eyin it up and started lookin all around it and didnt believe me when i told him the mileage. and also the tailgate is typical but not bad. i will try to get some more pics up within the next few days.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I would definitely like to see some more pics, especially of the rusty areas, and the interior. When you say you could get the rust fixed to make a deal work, what exactly do you mean? And are you planning to fix the exhaust as part of the deal, too? Thanks.

Will

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PRICE DROP!! it must go now the way it sits(with the little bit of rust and the exhaust the way it is). i just found a 97 f250 powerstroke turbo for $2200!!!!!!
therefore my truck needs to go now so i dont have to go pull a small loan out of the bank. $2600 is my absolute best deal so please no low ballers. if it doesnt sell it will be going in to storage and will eventually be completely restored. or if it doesnt go before i get the truck it getting fixed and going back to the original asking price. i will get other pics of the rust and interior.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here are the pics of the rust it has, unfortunately the only clean truck pic is in the back of the line with a couple of my other cars. i also forgot to mention that the truck has 3.73s stock. the exhaust stops in front of the right rear wheel because i wasnt sure if i was gonna dump it out the side or go out the rear. and it has a 3" flowtech terminator on it which sounds nice. and the interior cleans up real nice.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rhame...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright here is the deal guys. a fellow member had run a carfax and it turns out i was lied to on the mileage of this truck. it turns out the actual mileage on the truck is 280,000!!!! and to make matters worse i drove it to work today and i think the converter just took a dump so now i have to drop the trans. unfortunately it must of known i wanted to sell it and gave me a good kick in the ass for doin so. so at this point i am taking up matters with the prev. owner to make up some compenstion. he finally started to see things my way when i informed him that odometer fraud is an offense that they dont look kindly upon. and i guess it is pretty much pointless for me to try to sell a bronco with 280,000 no matter what condition or running situation. if anyone happens to still be interested contact me at [email protected]. it will most likely be getting on converter within the next week. unless someone wants to throw out an offer the way she sits. i still actually have to check it out to make sure its the torque converter.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Find out what's wrong with it, and how much it's going to cost for you to get it fixed. I'm still interested. You still think the engine and transmission were rebuilt 25k ago? Think you can get proof of it from this guy you're dealing with? Keep at it, and let me know. I'm at [email protected].

Will

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
at this point i dont know what to believe he showed receipts from all engine and trans parts purchaed about 2 years ago. for what i want to get for it there wouldnt be much chance in me drivin anywhere far to meet to sell it. i talked to a friend that had a trans shop in town who now works for allison trans. and he told me that it is a trans that really should have fluid changes every 25,000 and told me to get new fluid and filter and drain the conv. and he pretty much promised that it would fix the issue. he said he has seen this exact situation in many trucks and before i could really even explain what happened he pretty much said the same thing that happened to mine.

·
Registered
634 Posts
All right. But fi you get it figured out and you still want to sell it, I'm interested in it. The high mileage doesn't bother me too much, especially if the engine and/or trans were rebuilt that recently. I would even be willing to come there and pick it up, although that would take some coordination, of course. I'm looking to find a new bronco in the next month or two, so let me know if you do decided to get rid of it, and how much you want for it.

Will

·
Registered
258 Posts
you have a very rare truck, id buy it but i just bought somthing thats almost the same, you should keep it, put it aside or somthing, i have never heard of a 91 nite. but if you do decide to part it out, could you maybe PM me and let me know. thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
deffinately can do. i have way to many cars as it is.

if i do part it the stuff that will be sold is as follows:
complete 351 set-up including harness and computer if someone wants to get for a swap, e4od, 4 core aluminum radiator, rears with stock 3.73s, tires & rims which are like new dueller m/t's, brand new windshield, and many others.

i think i will give it about 3 weeks. if anyone wants to put dibs on stuff for partout pm me and if it doesnt sell i will put prices together for everything.

·
Registered
107 Posts
if you do part it you got to let me know!!!!! I could take a few things. I am not that far away from you anyway. also what does PM mean sry
plz let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts