Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I relisted this because a few things changed in the post, and before I was having some 4WD issues but my brother took the initiative to throw another transfer case in it.

i have a 91 bronco nite for sale in eastern pa. from what i hear from people nite broncos were only supposed to be made in 92 and through research on the net i have only seen two others and one of the two was listed in this area about two years ago and i think that the one is the one i got. i tried researching through ford to find out prod. numbers but they can only tell me how many how many broncos were made a certain year but not how many were nite trucks.

NEW PRICE- first $2200 takes it!!!

driveline: injected 351 and e4od push button od which works real nice. the motor and trans were rebuilt together around 25,000 miles ago, i saw the paper work when we went to look at the truck for the trade and when the truck was delivered to me i was supposed to get that and some extras with it but tha a**hole owed me money with the trade and stopped answering calls and e-mails, bridgestone dueller mt 32's (brand new), 4wd works good, manual case (which was replaced about a week ago with one from a junk yard), auto hubs.

the truck: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rhame...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

280,000 miles but is one of the most solid broncos i have ever seen for that age, and runs and drives excellent,black(obviously), grey interior (very nice cond. except for typical small tear in driver seat), brand new windshield which i have the warranty paper work through safelite, p windows, p locks, cruise (works), kenwood cd player, brand new front pad as of 2 weeks ago,new rear window switch from ford, class 3 hitch, k&n panel filter, and custom 3" exhaust (which i have to finish so it exits because right now it exits under the truck and you tend to smell a little funny after drivin it), and 3" body lift. only negs i can think of is the tear in the seat and very small amount of rust along quarter lip and the bottom of the quarter on the other side and a bubble at the front lip of the hood, but i can fix that in order to make a deal work. i stopped down at the ford dealer down the street the other day to see a friend and one of the techs was eyin it up and started lookin all around it and didnt believe me when i told him the mileage. and also the tailgate is typical but not bad. i will try to get some more pics up within the next few days.

I forgot to list that is has a new battery, all new 2 gauge cables, new starter, i rebuilt the alt., and it has a 4 core aluminum radiator.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was looking to sell it. i already have another truck and i need to get rid of some vehicles. i would consider a trade for somethin along the lines of a mustang or somethin but would consider other trades. but right now another bronco doesn't fit my needs. thanks.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
How about a '96 firebird?

I have a thread open in the For sale Anything else section, checkit out let me know what you think

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
supercoupe- sent you an email

the truck is still for sale and now has a new oil pump and pick-up screen. i had taken it out and the gauge started going crazy, so i brought it back dropped the pan and the screen was all crusty. its got real good oil pressure now.

i am up for trades- let me know what you got (no broncos please, unless its the late 60s early 70s)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to list that is has a new battery, all new 2 gauge cables, new starter, i rebuilt the alt., and it has a 4 core aluminum radiator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts