Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Does the switchback fill the entire housing with light? I tried some a while ago but I didn't fill up the housing with light. What about the side marker & turn? I have some resistors now for the rear tails, would I need more or larger resistors you think?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Yes, the switchback will light the whole thing up, it they are not cheap, 30-35 bucks a pair. As for resistor, if your running one in your tails, that should suffice.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Do you have a website I can look at your stuff on?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Are your prices still the same from the first page?

And for the interior kit, if i wanted it without the ashtray light would that make a difference?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Okay, I have an 88 that I would like to update. Cluster, dash, interior, and exterior. I read through the first page and jumped to the last so you may have covered this but I will post and ask which will also jump your thread back up ;).

What can you set me up with and how much? I am wanting to swap all the cluster and dash back-lights to orange but I am not seeing if that is a feasible task so going stock is probably a better path. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Okay, I have an 88 that I would like to update. Cluster, dash, interior, and exterior. I read through the first page and jumped to the last so you may have covered this but I will post and ask which will also jump your thread back up ;).

What can you set me up with and how much? I am wanting to swap all the cluster and dash back-lights to orange but I am not seeing if that is a feasible task so going stock is probably a better path. Let me know.
Can do, I believe the dash lights on the 87-91 are same socket type as the 92-96. Pm me and I can set you up.

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
836 Posts
A quick shout out to TCM GLX for a great, easy to install LED swap kit. He was quick to respond to questions and quick to ship the bulbs out- with great customer service.

My build thread has all the same before and after shots as this thread does.

If you are considering an LED swap, do it, it makes a world of difference.

·
ate lug
8,477 Posts
Yes, the switchback will light the whole thing up, it they are not cheap, 30-35 bucks a pair. As for resistor, if your running one in your tails, that should suffice.

Wait. Tell me more about the switchbacks. I have full clears up front on my 96. Your LED tails with resistors so im good there. Lets talk about the options for the front parking lamps/turn signals.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
did you ever come up with a reasonable solution for the clear cased blinkers up front?

still $80 for the whole kit and kaboodle, shipped?

Yes 80 for the whole kit and kaboodle. Clear turn signal upfront you can add a switchback. Run around 25 bucks on eBay. I can include for extra 25 bucks.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I used to work in family gaming and ended up with LED's on my '99 Suzuki GSX-R. They are the best. I can read by the cluster when I ride at night. I haven't done the bronco, yet, because I want to start with the dome lamp. I have style A and would like a clear diffuser before I swap bulbs. Have you included that yet? I know LMC offers them, but if I can help a registered vendor keep the wheel rolling... ..well, you get it.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I used to work in family gaming and ended up with LED's on my '99 Suzuki GSX-R. They are the best. I can read by the cluster when I ride at night. I haven't done the bronco, yet, because I want to start with the dome lamp. I have style A and would like a clear diffuser before I swap bulbs. Have you included that yet? I know LMC offers them, but if I can help a registered vendor keep the wheel rolling... ..well, you get it.
No diffuser, just the bulbs

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
How much and are you still making these kits ?

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,688 Posts

Photbucket fugged up this thread!!! :banghead :smilie_slap

61 - 79 of 79 Posts