Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found one today at a junkyard. If anyone is interested let me know and I will see what they want. It is missing the two trim pieces right below and on either side of the lower dash piece. It has the instrument panel trim piece. I was looking for the keyless entry module and thought maybe somebody needed this. The door panels are there as well. In pretty good shape other than the trim piece that runs front to back. (1" tall piece above the armrest) I forget which side it was.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not know the exact year. What is a crash pad? And yes the dash pad seemed in pretty good shape.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not selling it Steve. :whiteflag I just found it at a junkyard and wanted to know if anyone was interested. I haven't pulled it as I don't need it. I will try to get the year from it and I will verify the dash pad is indeed in good shape tomorrow.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'd be interested in a grey drivers side door panel if its in good shape.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sutty's Body Shop 570/888-6430 ... repairs & service auto (how it was listed)

Here is the number for the Salvage Yard. I didn't get to make it to the yard today since my little girl got sick and my wife had to go on travel. I will try my best to get by there tomorrow. However if you guys want to call this place, have at it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scratch the dash pad. It has a crack in the lower rt. corner and is showing the foam. The rest of the dash although dusty looks good and the instrument surround is nice too.

·
Registered
784 Posts
id be interested in both the door panels if their in good condition and had power. next time you go, is it possible for pics?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can take pictures yes but I don't think the door panels are worth it. Whoever took out the switches mangled that area pretty good.

·
Registered
297 Posts
meweehaa said:
Scratch the dash pad. It has a crack in the lower rt. corner and is showing the foam. The rest of the dash although dusty looks good and the instrument surround is nice too.

Oh well. Thanks for checkin.:thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts