Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name: Gray dash pad
Price: $60 shipped (these sell for $70-$80+ on eBay, excluding shipping)

Description: Used 92-96 dash pad. Part is dark gray, not the light gray. It is undamaged and does not have ANY tears, rips, cracks, etc. Comes with the mounting nuts that go onto the studs that are affixed to the pad.

This part could be dyed to match any interior color. Will fit all Bronco's, F150's etc.

Location (City): Vincentown NJ

Will you Ship? (Y/N): Y - shipping is already included in price
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc): FedEx Ground
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc): Money order, bank cashier's check, or personal check

Other info: I can supply numerous refs upon request from this site and many other online automotive forums and/or my eBay ID that has 1,000+ positive feedbacks since 1998.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
92-96 gauge cluster housing

Item name: BLACK gauge cluster housing

Price: $35 shipped (these sell for $60-$70 on eBay, excluding shipping)

Description: Used 92-96 black plastic gauge cluster housing. This is the large black part that surrounds the gauge cluster, mounts to the dash and would retain the headlight switch, 4x4 switch, defroster switch and rear window switch. The part is in "ok" condition. It will come with the silver "XLT" inserts.

NOT INCLUDED: 4x4 switch, headlight switch, rear window switch, defroster switch & mounting hardware

MINOR PROBLEMS:
(2) screw tabs are broken off behind the L & R XLT trim pieces. These are the mounting holes where the screws would normally screw into the dash to secure the housing to the dash. HOWEVER - there are still press on studs on the back of the part of this housing which still secure this piece to the dash. Also, these damaged areas CANNOT BE SEEN when the XLT trim pieces are in place.

Small screw posts for 4x4 switch and rear window switch are damaged. This can be remedied by using adhesive, duct tape, other fasteners, etc. to hold or secure the switches to the BACK of the housing...

XLT trim pieces are the silver pieces that are inserted into this main housing. The one to the left of the steering wheel is a little discolored. The one to the right of the steering wheel is in excellent shape. These can be painted, or just reuse yours in place of them...

PART IS NOT MINT - HOWEVER, it's still very usable and can be used in a offroad rig or if your housing piece is severely damaged this part could be used as a replacement.

Location (City): Vincentown NJ

Will you Ship? (Y/N): Y - shipping is already included in price
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc): FedEx Ground
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc): Money order, bank cashier's check, or personal check

Other info: I can supply numerous refs upon request from this site and many other online automotive forums and/or my eBay ID that has 1,000+ positive feedbacks since 1998.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts