Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont have to have the interior support arm still...I would only have to cut it off anyway. also dont need to work electrically anymore either.

I want these for my Early Bronco...willing to pay "fair" amount... would like nice chrome...not perfect but nice. looking locally also.

shipping to ca 92835

·
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Steve83 said:
You wouldn't believe how badly they bounce without that arm...
They will work just fine Steve. TRUST me I had a set on my truck all last summer with the half doors. Already proven to myself how nice they handle.
:popc1:

·
Registered
383 Posts
i have those in my '83. at first they bounced a lot, and they started cracking the sheetmetal (right where the small vent window ends, a vertical crack).

since i didnt have the inner metal "arm" I made a small steel plaque to go inside the door, this plaque is where the mirror screw in. It helped on the bouncing, but they are not as hard as stock ones..

just my 0.02

·
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stangmata50l said:
locopny, check out Ebay. :thumbup
will do thanks....that price sounds nice too.:thumbup

·
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well maybe if I were putting them on a full size with full doors that might be the case...they need the arm as the door skin material is super thin sheetmetal.

not the case with my half doors on the full size or the early Bronco doors.

still looking BTW....can steal the ones from my 1/2 doors on the FSB in the meantime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts