51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale..OR...Trade...The OJ Express.
1992 White ext w/ blue coth int.
191k miles 351w E4OD
15in Factory Aluminum wheels
Warn manual front hubs
Uniroyal 31x10.50 AT's new in December
All 4 new front shocks in Dec. along with front brake hoses and calipers.
New IAC valve...OEM ford part 2 weeks old.
Pwr windows and locks, A/C and older Alpine cd player.
Older flowmaster exhaust with dual outlet exhaust angled to the side behind each rear wheel.
Ok for now the basic info ...The passenger side lock actuator needs replaced..i have it..brand new in bag ford oem part. passenger window regulator is also noisy at times.Rear power window works great but when its dustya nd dirty it does go up and down a little slow but both the key switch and dash mounted switch work. Engine does NOT leak any rear oil that i can see...its my daily driver. The front shocks are Carquest Bruisers. It does have some slight rust under the right rear chrome wheel lip trim...im going to trya nd take care of that within a day or two. The front hood is not painted on the underside of it and both front fenders have been painted...all done prolly a long time ago but i have only had the truck 2 years. There is some slight rust on the bottom lip of the tailgate...ill try and take care of that as well. Also ont he drip rials above the doors you cans ee a few rust spots where the paint it cracked. These are all classic bronco spots and not nearly as bad as they may sound...i can take pics of course and email them to anyone.
There are a few dents in the hood and on various panels..couple scratches..nothing bad at all. The ones on the hood are right in the center towards the front...umm some drunk guy climed on my hood and was yelling stuff at one of my passengers..umm who that was i have nooo idea lol. In a day or so im just gonna touch up what i can with some ford touch up paint.
The recliner on the drivers seat has broken..again..and again i will have my buddy weld it to fix it...umm im a big guy and kinda broke it doing stuff shouldnt have been in the truck lol. The thing rides pretty damn smooth for what it is and starts everydaya nd has ice cold a/c. The trans shifts pretty good...has the typical older ford trans shift feel at low speeds though. But i had the trans flushed bout year and a half ago and i just checked the fluid and its nice and red and not burnt at all.
It does have a tow hitch...my ex-roomate used it once to tow a vw rabbit..i have never used it personally. The carpet is a little dirty but its 14yrs old and has seen its share of mud and dirt the arm rests on the seats are broken..buddy of mine slammed then down while sitting in the back seat...but they are there is someone knows how to fix them.
Im asking 2800obo for the truck. Butim also willing to trade for a 85 and up Mustang LX/GT 5.0 5spd thats in like conditiona nd can be driven everyday right off the bat. Im located in Bunker Hill WV which is about 80 miles from Wash DC and minutes from Winchester Va and Hagerstown Maryland.
If anyone at all wants pics of anything jus tell me...i can email them to ya. Let me know...Vince Wright
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts