Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the information you guys have on this site. This is my second full size Bronco, my first was a 90 XLT with a 5.0 and 5 speed.
I just finished having the front seats and headliners upholstered and the body repainted. When I figure out how to post pictures I will.

-Andrew-

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pictures

I just posted a few pictures in the My Garage section.
I have added JBA shorty headers and a flowmaster catback. A MSD 6A, MSD coil and K&N filter charger system to get it to breath and warm up the spark abit. A B&M transmission cooler, pan and temp gauge keep an eye on my freshly rebuilt E40D as well as keeping it cool.
Future plans call for a 6" ProComp lift and 35 tires and wheels.
So far the engine has been plugging along with 160K on the truck.
I love they way this Bronco looks and drives, I would be hard pressed to ever part with it.

-Andrew-

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB cant wait to see your ride. post up some pic's.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

Wow great looking Bronco, especailly the hood....:rockon

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
Those seats came out great! Did they just do the seat bottoms and arm rest? Where did they source the leather from? Very nice

btw you can swap on a newer dome light. They are a direct bolt in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those seats came out great! Did they just do the seat bottoms and arm rest? Where did they source the leather from? Very nice

Not sure where the shop got the leather, they had samples to pick from to match it up. The seats were redone entirely, but only the surfaces you contacted were of leather, the rest were vinyl the same way the factory did it. The even had a lady do the Eddie Bauer name on the seats to match the factory.

I will look into swapping out the dome light, thanks for the tip.

-Andrew-

·
Registered
99 Posts

Seats (and everything) turned out great. Been on the fence about redoing mine or buying new suspension seats. Between my big a$$ and those pictures, reupholster is looking like the right answer.

As for the dome light, I like the old '92 chrome style and just picked up a nice one at the JY. The newer one won't have driver / passenger lights. Whenever I need the map light, my arm naturally goes up and back to the dome before remembering its at the front in the OH console.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,449 Posts
Man that is one sweet looking Bronco. You just made me want to stick with the original color of mine. But all the other problems with it come first.

The dome light they are talking about comes from an Explorer I believe. There are a few members here that pull them from jy's and sell them here. I like the look of the old school chrome ones, but have been highly considering swapping. They bolt up in place of the original.

Again sweet looking ride, and welcome to FSB. And as I'm sure you know your check book will never heal. Lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts