Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 351W, E4OD, 3.55, 33x10.5 mostly stock at this point
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 EB and the current seats that are in the bronco were the leather/vinyl seats. The AZ sun has had its way with them and they are totally shot. I have a full set of EB cloth seats that im going to swap into the bronco and will be pulling the current seats out. Before I trash can these current seats i thought i might ask on here if its worth offering them up to other bronco guys? They obviously need padding and covers but i wanted to make sure i didn't get rid of them if they are something that are hard to get and desirable for other bronco owners.

I just don't want to toss a desirable part in the bin. :)

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
Yes they are worth money to someone wanting to convert to leather interior as ebay has new OE seat covers for close to a grand so they can be restored if the plastic trim panels are still attached.

·
Registered
1992 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 351W, E4OD, 3.55, 33x10.5 mostly stock at this point
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are worth money to someone wanting to convert to leather interior as ebay has new OE seat covers for close to a grand so they can be restored if the plastic trim panels are still attached.
Thanks for the info. Maybe ill yard them out and put them to the side of the garage for now, if i remember correctly the plastics are still good along with the back support Maybe ill throw them on CL or offer up or something like that.

Thanks again for the response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts