Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay boys and girls, since the shoulder is all gooder, i am going to start pulling the donor apart.

I am going to be using the front clip, excluding the bumper. The doors and the tailgate. I am pulling the E4OD/BW1356 to have it rebuilt, and will eventually put it into my rig. I already pulled the seats out of it.

I know Allcruisin and some other guys have some dibs on stuff already.

Anything you guys need, Post it here and i will answer if it's claimed or not. This thing is fully functional with the exception of the siezed 302, but if someone wants a motor to rebuild for a mustang, we can make arrangements.

Once i start pulling this thing apart, i am not going to stop, and once i am done, whatever is left is going to the boneyard. So if you need it, let me know.

Here are some pics of it:

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
does it have rear interior panels. I have black plastic. definately be interested in that. forgive my color blindness, is that MOCA?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, the back panels are kind of tore up though. Plus would any local carrier ship something that big from here to Wisconsin? Not so much the weight as the size.

·
Registered
93 Posts
how bout the spare tire cover? is it good shape? are all the ignition, door and tailgate lock cylinders matching? if they are, i'm interested in the lock cylinders and keys, and the spare tire cover. Thanks,

Pete

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
How about the exhaust manifolds?

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Wheel cover available? What sizes does it fit?

I need the rear window switch too, and do you think a seat belt from a 97 mercury mountaineer would fit into the seat belt latch (between the seat and the console) of your bronco?

Edit: Damn, I didn't see pete's post, but let me know if he doesn't want it!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coastiepete said:
how bout the spare tire cover? is it good shape? are all the ignition, door and tailgate lock cylinders matching? if they are, i'm interested in the lock cylinders and keys, and the spare tire cover. Thanks,

Pete
All the lock cylinders are staying where there at, the doors and tailgate are going onto my truck.

I can take the cylinders out of mine, when i do swap out the parts, but the problem is the cylinder on the tailgate is locked up.

The spare tire cover is in "okay" shape, let me know how much you want to give me for it.

Blue'87GT said:
How about the exhaust manifolds?
Don't forget, it's got a 302. Let me know.

Spaz, the switch is there, it works, but i need to hang on to it for a bit. I need to get the rear window down before i take the tailgate off. So that might be some time off.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Bumpers

Are the bumpers straight? Is the front the one with the holes like on the diesel pickups?

Is the column spoken for?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cobra Jet said:
oooooo....

are the door lock actuators the same design as the 94-96's?
The doors are complete and their mine, their going on my rig, once i get the doors off my rig, you can have anything you want off the old doors.

bnkrtstk said:
Are the bumpers straight? Is the front the one with the holes like on the diesel pickups?
No, their not straight, and no the front one is not like the diesel ones. The rear bumper is twisted, and the front one has some dents and dings in it

bnkrtstk said:
Is the column spoken for?
The steering wheel is, but the column is not.

·
Registered
84 Posts
how are the wheels? what size are they? how much? where you at? I'm in columbus. rear brake light lenses, how much?

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,089 Posts
Where abouts in Ohio are you, I might be interest in the top, if it doesn't have holes in it like mine does. and some other things. Oh and would you be willing to cut some squares out of the back for a couple of accses doors to the fuel pump?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Are the headlight with parking light assy spoken for? I hate driving in San Francisco.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lifeliberty said:
how are the wheels? what size are they? how much? where you at? I'm in columbus. rear brake light lenses, how much?
5 bucks, plus shipping for the lenses, i got two sets of those. The tires and wheels aren't in GREAT shape but i won't ask much for them. I made my money on this thing as soon as i got the front clip, only paid $250 for it, and i am using the majority of it, so don't be shy about making offers, i just want to get this thing stripped out and out of my back yard.

PM me if you want them.

CrazyBRONCOguy said:
Where abouts in Ohio are you, I might be interest in the top, if it doesn't have holes in it like mine does. and some other things. Oh and would you be willing to cut some squares out of the back for a couple of accses doors to the fuel pump?
Parma, Ohio (1/2 hour south of cleveland). Make me an offer on the top, and don't be shy, like i said above. The top is in really good shape, was actually thinking about using it, until, i realized that there isn't anything wrong with my top. It's got a tree sap stain on the top of it, other than that, it's fine. I won't ship that thing though, so if you want to come up and get it and cut the squares out of the back let me know, we can set something up.

50Gunner said:
Is that a cruise control steering wheel? If so I may take the pad.
I am using the steering wheel. The wheel is immaculate, and mine is all tore up.

tazmanianr6 said:
Are the headlight with parking light assy spoken for? I hate driving in San Francisco.
Driver's side headlight assembly is already spoken for, passenger side isn't. I wasn't too fond of driving in San Fran either.

PM Me or e-mail me if you want anything

1 - 20 of 73 Posts