Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some eddie bauer rear interior panels for the 92+ Or what ever year they started putting in the slots for the rear cargo cover.

Austin to dallas area I can pick up.
Im not against shipping if I could get a good enough deal on them, but i imagine shipping would be insane.

Thanks

·
Forward Some Money
5,054 Posts
Looking for some eddie bauer rear interior panels for the 92+ Or what ever year they started putting in the slots for the rear cargo cover.

Austin to dallas area I can pick up.
Im not against shipping if I could get a good enough deal on them, but i imagine shipping would be insane.

Thanks
I just sold a set and you are correct, shipping cross country is insane. FYI, about $128 for both going about 2000 miles. Even shorter distances are still expensive due to the size.

Suggestion.....depending on where you are, and where the seller is, you might try Greyhound package express. At a minimum, try to find a commercial address to have them shipped too. It will cut the price down if the seller is honest.

I'll keep an eye out for another set.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a pair I can take out of a 96. Give me a reasonable purchase price and I can look into what shipping will cost you. Will need zip code.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts