Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
are you jesse james?

as far as i know, you could get sticks. they are rare and didn't come behind 351s. you could also swap in a stick out of an older bronco, or get one out of a FX50, if you really want one.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
no hes not. he just uses it as a test for coolness. not too many know jesse uses vanilla gorilla as a handle. you passed andy!

(ryan as he really is known lives near me)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Jesse James pulled up next to me at a stop light about a month ago, then he took off on his Harley. He's always puttin around here. Long Beach is only about 5 miles from here.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
yeah, also when he does online chats and stuff with fans (sometimes they have them do it for mg) he uses vanillagorilla as his name.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
havack said:
I have also seen a 1995 with the E4OD and a manual t-case.
Yeah, I don't think that was a rarity (forgive my spelling). My parent's 93 and my 95 have that combination.

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Working in used cars now, I have yet to see a Bronco with the autotrans 351 and a manual 4x4, becuase as soon as I do, the manual if getting swapped into my 93. I hate push buttom with a passion, but it seems like most of them out there have the push button. So I keep hunting

·
Registered
912 Posts
My 94 EB has a ZF..................now

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,039 Posts
Accessory Man said:
Working in used cars now, I have yet to see a Bronco with the autotrans 351 and a manual 4x4, becuase as soon as I do, the manual if getting swapped into my 93. I hate push buttom with a passion, but it seems like most of them out there have the push button. So I keep hunting
Yea, weird thing is though, for most of the 92-96 years (I know for sure for '95) the Electric Touch Drive 4 x 4 is listed as optional for XLT and EB, yet they all seem to have the option.

As to the original question, the 5.0 was the only one available with manual to my knowledge.

Hey Shilo, did you know Twin Traction Beam is listed in the 1995 Bronco Sales Brochure under "Standard Functional Features" :shrug

1 - 15 of 15 Posts