Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey, New here in all aspects. Learning my way through it. Bought a 93’ Bronco 2 months ago. He’s rad. It started whistling and rattling. I took it to the shop closest to me for a quick look. Make sure he wasn’t dying.

Anyway, I was referred to another spot. He mentioned the issue being - Drive shaft needs to be looked at. Noise Deferential, bearings potentially. U-Joints.

Who is “The Mechanic” that I am looking for?
Open to Referrals. Looking for his forever mechanic.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey, New here in all aspects. Learning my way through it. Bought a 93’ Bronco 2 months ago. He’s rad. It started whistling and rattling. I took it to the shop closest to me for a quick look. Make sure he wasn’t dying.

Anyway, I was referred to another spot. He mentioned the issue being - Drive shaft needs to be looked at. Noise Deferential, bearings potentially. U-Joints.

did you ever find a mechanic? I’m in LA and just bought a ‘92 last week. Also looking for my forever mechanic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts