Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know how to post pics on here, if you are interested PM me,

351, XLT, black/grey two-tone, decent interior, comes with extra T-case (dont know why, I bought it that way), comes with 4 or 5 sets of coils, i think two 4in lift, one or two 6in coils, and one set of stockers brand new, prob 80 percent on rear tires, 60-70 on the front, 32x12.50s, custom dual exhaust (new i had it done right after i bought it), electronic trailer brake, CD player, pioneer speakers, hood needs painting, paint is in good condition (actually waxes very well and brings back lots of shine, just not bored enough to wax it), tranny rebiult within last few years (before i bought), oh it also comes with one set rear helper springs, one set rear lift springs, and one set 2 or 3 in blocks, great truck, it never stranded me, only problems it has is the power steering gear is leaking pretty bad, i have the seals kit so all you would have to do is take it apart and replace them with the brand new seals i have, has 8 brand new spark plugs ready to be put in, has new oil filter (not installed yet), the drivers window goes down, but not up, the "fix" is provided but not installed, needs drivers side parking light cover, and passenger mirror, it is all electric, windows, locks, mirrors, T-case, cruise.........the rear window actually works!!! haha, the battery is dead but should charge, oh and it has a K&N air filter, so, there you go, looking to go about 3500obo or trade

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah, i know this prob wont help, but i bought the bronco from my brother while i was in Iraq, point is i dont have any proof of tranny being rebuilt or maintenance being done before me, but i promise you if he told me it was done, it was done

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
maximous clear your pm box

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Well I was going to post the pics for ya, but someone beat me to it......

free bump if nothing else.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vt89gtvert, thanks man, he PM'd me right after you did, i figured that one of you would get them up, thanks anyhow man

harleytech, pm me the low down on the 77 please, its a possible!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Could you pm me some pics of the interior as well as the problem rust areas? Thanks
i will do that tomorrow, right now as you can see in the pictures, the drivers door panel is sitting in the drivers seat, i was trying to fix the window last weekend (old spacers?((little white plastic cylinder things)) are worn out, have new ones, dont know how to fix it) the interior is in great shape, only flaw is the drivers seat from years of fat butts it has a tear, well split, from the side piece of cloth to the part your butt goes on, as far as the rust, no problem, i will get those too,

PS just so anyone who reads this knows, i am probablly to honest, what i say is whats wrong with it, i dont hide stuff and wait for you to get here to find it, i would suck as a used car salesman, if this wasnt a good buy for someone, i wouldnt sell it

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry im taking my time, been arguing with the wife alot lately, have the pictures, just got to actually get on the comp and send them to someone for them to post, will try today

1 - 20 of 20 Posts