Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:93 Bronco and Trailer
Price:$3600
Description:Anybody looking for a Bronco????

Fuel injected 351, automatic transmission, 4x4 with shifter not push button, 2 1/2" Rough Country lift with steering stabilizer, 33x12.50x15 Maxxis mud tires with less than 1000 miles on them. Go Rhino push bar, CB w/antennea.
Runs great, 4x4 works great, new battery, recent trans flush and front alignment after lift at Ford dealer. Has roughly 126000 miles on it.
There are a few minor issues; drivers side window needs help going up and down, A/C needs recharge, drivers side window switch won't operate passenger side window. Rust just starting on bottom of tailgate.
Interior in very good condition.
It has an intermitant starter problem so will need a new starter.
If you give me the asking price, I'll get a new starter, put it in and throw in a KC lightbar with 6 still in the box lights.
The trailer is a 6x8 home made utillity trailer in decent shape, has lights, title and is registered in MO.
Bronco also has a clear title.
To see a couple of pics you can go to my FSB garage look under "dedejong"
I need to take some more pics as soon as the snow stops LOL So if your interested let me know and I'll get more pics to send to you.

I don't really want to sell anything seperate cause if nobody wants it I can use both.
Location (City):Lees Summit, MO
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):64063
Will you Ship? (Y/N):No
Other info:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts