Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at selling my FSB for something a little more efficient. I would love to keep it, but I can't give it the love it deserves right now.

In the past year it has had new radius arm bushings, Pass. side radius arm bracket, plugs and wires, numerous oil changes, new radiator, Front pump seal in the trans and rear main seal replaced. 351 runs great.

Needs to have a vibration fixed in the front end.

4Hi and 4Low work perfectly, and the autotragic hubs lock.
Rear window works, but the tension rod bracket in the tailgate has come loose and prevents the window from rolling all the way down.

Has an older Pioneer HU, but needs new speakers all the way around.
The Hellas will be taken off the bumper, but will be replaced with some KC yellow fogs.
The truck runs great, just needs some love. Has 186k and counting...
I need to see $2000 out of it.
As it sits now

Wheeling with a buddy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Truck needs to sell. I just picked up a rust free Bronco from NM. $2000 obo. The 33s will be going on my new one, and the factory wheels and tires (spare included) will be going on this one. I also have a spare top without windows included in the sale.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PRICE DROP!!!! $1750 AND SHE'S ALL YOURS!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do as soon as I have them swapped over. I have to fix the fuel pump on the new one first. I will let it go as it sits right now (minus the CB, inverter, and Hellas) for $1750. I'm just going to put 33s on the factory wheels on the new one. I will also include the 3rd row seat out of a K5 if you want it. I also have 2 front seats and a spare top to go with it. They're nothing special, but may be useful.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD locally for $1800

1 - 7 of 7 Posts