Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 93 Bronco w/31" and Full Lightbar

Hi I'm new here but I have a 1993 Bronco XLT for sale. $3000 obo (pictures below) It has the 5.0 and about 96,000 miles on it. It is an automatic, power everything (only driver side window does not go down) all other windows and locks work. New 31" Mud Tires just put on. I had a custom exhaust put on it. Interior is in great shape, I just put a new head unit in it along with all new speakers. The exterior is also in pretty good shape, just a little rust starting to show above both back wheels and the hood would need painted. Also it has an 8 strobe full light bar on top with amber light and work lights built it and strobe lights in the tail lights, was planning to get a plow but am now selling it. If youd like to know more my names Kyle and you can email me at [email protected] I will also have pictures in a day or so, just email me and ask, Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm not too sure, I've just put over $1000 into it. Make an offer? If you want to know anything else about it let me know, I can take pictures too if you want.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I forgot about location, I live in Mansfield Ohio 44906, an hour away from both Cleveland and Columbus. There are some pics here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2086089 They are from when I bought it I will take some more tomorrow, as I said it now has a full Jet Strobe light bar on top and new 31" mud tires.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone make an offer!

There are some new pictures. The light bar is a custom Jetstrobe worth about $600 in itself and it was professionally installed localy by a company that installs all the lights and electronics in new police cars. There is a new cobra CB unit in it with the Weather channels. The head unit is a new JVC that plays mp3's. There are new Pioneer 3 way speakers throughout. The interior is quite clean for the age of it. As I said before all the electronics work power locks, power windows including the back window (the driver side window does not seem to want to go down). The exhaust from the cat back is new, there are no mufflers so it sounds quite mean. It has full length diamond plate side steps. I've never had a problem with it but need to sell it to put a downpayment on something newer. It has the stock 5.0 with about 96,000 miles on it and a rebuild couldnt hurt. For it being in ohio there is very little surface rust. I would like to get about $3,000 obo Thanks. If you want any other specific pictures just ask.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
really need to sell, buying a new car and need a downpayment, no reasonable offer will be refused, please help me out thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New Pictures

Thought I'd post all the pictures I could of the rust spots

That should be all of it, it really aint that bad if your looking for something to drive or work on. Its from Ohio so you can't expect it to be really rust free. Make an offer, I'd take $2800obo. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts