Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 351W Bronco 4x4. I was wondering, what are some of the easiest but best H.P gaining mods I can do while motor is STILL in truck, or just best bang for the bucks mods that are somewhat reachable while still in engine bay. ALSO, im looking for a suspension lift but dont realy know what to get or buy, im looking for something up to6inch, even meaning 3inch suspension and 3inch body lift, any ideas? It would help a lot. What kind of exhaust are some of you using with the 351's and headers. ((Sorry for the long question))

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one of my friends had a 90's F-150 and put on some f250/350 suspension and got 2inches of lift, would it work the same for my bronco? and then I could throw on a 3inch body lift, and give me about 5inches of lift or would that all look tacky? has anyone else done this?

·
penis
3,320 Posts
I have a 93 351W Bronco 4x4. I was wondering, what are some of the easiest but best H.P gaining mods I can do while motor is STILL in truck, or just best bang for the bucks mods that are somewhat reachable while still in engine bay. ALSO, im looking for a suspension lift but dont realy know what to get or buy, im looking for something up to6inch, even meaning 3inch suspension and 3inch body lift, any ideas? It would help a lot. What kind of exhaust are some of you using with the 351's and headers. ((Sorry for the long question))
As for engine mods without pulling the engine the whole top end intake manifold, air filter, headers, whole exhaust. As for a lift it will be better to go with a 6 inch suspension lift.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As for engine mods without pulling the engine the whole top end intake manifold, air filter, headers, whole exhaust. As for a lift it will be better to go with a 6 inch suspension lift.
I'm trying to find something decently cheap (still re-building a mustang) and need most of my money for that. Why I was gonna get F-250 suspension, with 3inch bodylift. will it drive like crap? or just easier to get a 6inch suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts