Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out a '93 Ford Bronco. Here's the highlights...

-Jasper E4OD around 20k on it. Will fit Bronco and F150-350 4x4 trucks with 300/302/351 Will not fit 2WD, 460, Diesel, or F-Superduty $400

-BW 1356 manual shift Transfer Case. Sourced from '96 F-350, approx 90k miles. I have a custom driveshaft to install in a Bronco and all the linkage $200

-8.8LS rear geared 4.88 needs rebuilt $100

-GT40P Ford Racing heads BRAND NEW (not explorer take offs, real FMS GT40P's 59cc chambers. Explorer heads tend to run a little bigger 60-61cc.) $400

-1983 351W Short Block, professionally assembled. Stock replacement pistons. Still at the machine shop, can be picked up any time. Waiting on a backordered cam to stick it all together $750

-302W core motor. blown head gasket and slight rod knock. still in the truck $100

-3 core stock replacement F-350 radiator $50

-Rear chrome bumper with back up lights $75

All the prices on the individual parts are negotiable.

Call or text me @ 443-510-0525 and lets make a deal.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
whats wrong with the rear????? can you send pic's of the head lights and tranny?????

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The trans is still in the truck... not much to see. I can text you the jasper serial number. They might look it up for you.

The rear needs bearings, the pinion walks in and out half an inch.

I can get pics of the headlights when i get around to it. They are the crystal clear ones that LMC sells.

·
Registered
536 Posts
inbox is full...

I am in need of a grille (chrome) the plastic header panel and a radiator fan shroud. What kindof deal would you do for this stuff shipped to 30656?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
rear drive shaft anygood?

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Willing to separate the linkages for the 1356? If so, how much shipped?

·
Registered
254 Posts
got any of the ttb stuff for sale? third member for example?

interior stuff also?

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the delay guys been real busy lately. I'll try and get some shipping quotes together as soon as all this Christmas BS is over. Here's some pics.

·
A broke kid with a bronco
4,065 Posts
Front left abs sensor holder? How much? Pm me a total and I will take it.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats a no-go. No ABS on this truck, the front end is out of a pickup and the rest has been deleted.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
hey i may try to work something out with you after the x-mas crap is done. i am interested in the tranny and head lights.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Interior door panels? What kind of shape on those? Also the black instrument cluster bezel thing, and the silver panel with the stripe on the rear tailgate. PM me with prices please.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
how much for the guages shipped to 28307?

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
3rd in line for info on the cheapo 4" lift. Interested in the bumper, lift, headlights, grill, and headlight surrounds. PM me if you want money.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts