Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I searched for this already but couldn't find the answer. Have a stock height bronco with 15x10 wheels. 33x12.5x15 tires. Found some 15x12 Weld rims for sale. Will these fit? or does that width require a lift?

not sure why image doesn't link up

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
If they have the proper lug pattern, they will fit (5x5.5). Depending on the backspacing, you could get some rubbing on the radius arms or on the fenders/bumpers. Fenders could be fixed with a little bit of trimming. That being said, 12 inch wide wheels with 12.5 inch tires looks bad (I had that set up for a while and hated the way it looked) and does not do much for your ability to air down offroad (easier to seperate the bead).

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
They will fit and a lift wouldnt help anything. Depending on the offset and backspacing, you might get rub on the radius arms with them but a lift wouldnt fix that.

Why are you looking at 12" wide? You like the style? If its for size, just because the tire is 12.5 wide doesnt mean you need a rim super close. You could run 7" or a 8" comfortably if you wanted to. Getting a 12" wide wheel for a 12.5" tire means you'll have a much higher chance of losing a bead

EDIT: posted at the same time as Shane and it looks like the same information haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks very much for the help... that is exactly what I was looking for. just saw some weld wheels i really like for sale locally. that is why I was asking

i will definitely pass on those. thanks again

·
Registered
55 Posts
Theyre the same wheels that I have on my Bronco. 15x10 American Racing Venturas. They're great wheels, I've had them for the last 4 years

1 - 6 of 6 Posts